Monday 28 April 2014

Last term...

Dear Parents,

I am writing to inform you that as of the end of this term I shall be moving on from the role of Skipwith Housemaster. It is not a decision I have taken lightly but for personal reasons I feel it is now the right time for me to move on from the post and I have been offered the opportunity to assist with some whole school developments. I will remain at Shiplake next year so I will continue to keep some contact with your sons.

The boys have been informed this morning and the process of finding my replacement will begin this week. Whilst I am sure I will have time to say a proper farewell to the house at the end of term, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the last two years and I hope that this term will be just as productive and happy in house.

Kind Regards



Keith Settle